Friday, May 16, 2008

the littlest things...

HAHA so the other day I walked into the house and I didnt recognize the guy sitting on the patio.........Turns out it was Don Beto *my 75 something year old host dad* wearing a black bandana with a sjull on it................I was giggliug to myself sooo much! I thought it was totally random ahha but no one else seemed to think so! haha Its the funny little things like that that I love...

Also, I was asking them if they like Mc Donalds....cuz they are everywhere here!!! and they had no idea what I was saying.........They thought I was saying mecanico.......haha and then they figured it out cuz I started to try to say it with a spanish accent.....and then they taught me how to say it right...its mahc donnhalds....ahaha.....Its just so funny wheny ou find yourself at a kitchen table in Guatemala trying to say mac dohnaths......and then mahk Donaaaalds..........ahahah and its just not workind and everyone is laughing! haha

Im having a great time and I am going to have pictures very very soon....probablly tomorrow!!!!!!!!! yay! I love you all-

No comments: